Join my newsletter
to get a free story!




Thursday, April 5, 2012

Freebie of the day: free Gevalia coffee and $1 off coupon!

Hi everybody! I'm sorry I missed yesterday -- it's been a hectic couple of days, what with the new addition to the household :-)
BUT! The house is (OMG) clean from top to bottom, the seedlings are all started and currently out on the lawn in the sun, Sweetie's crate is all ready for her -- it needed some repairs (not that she's thrilled about this, but I have got to teach her to ignore the cats!), Easter basket is mailed off to the boy in Virginia (yeah, he's 28 and still lets Mom send him an Easter basket - yay!!!), the barn's pretty well in order, errands are out of the way, flower and herb beds are just about prepped for planting next month... and I am SO ready to relax with a cup of coffee and some facebook!

And conveniently enough, today's freebie is a free sample of Gevalia coffee, mailed direct to your door along with a dollar-off coupon! Quick and easy form to fill out, too -- I like those! Just click here to get yours, and hey, tell me -- what are you ready for a coffee break from?

2 comments:

Kris said...

School (I'm a teacher). 8 weeks til summer break!

Sierra Dafoe said...

Hoo boy, I'll drink to that, Kris!! I can't believe it's April already :-)