Join my newsletter
to get a free story!




Monday, April 9, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I didn't get to doing a freebie today. I've just been flat out since I got up this morning. How flat out, you ask? Well, it's 9:30 p.m. and I just had what I guess musta been lunch... lol! But a very busy and productive spring day, lots of stuff done out in the barn (the minis' stall desperately needed some attention, plus we have GOT to get more organized if we're going to make everything fit and be accessible out there), yard work, tree trimming, garden prep work... Yep, it was a Monday. :p

Gee, you'd think I lived in the country or something....

Oh. Right. I also mucked out the old chicken shed which was crammed full of odd and assorted junk/stuff.  I'm getting chickens.  :-)

No comments: