Join my newsletter
to get a free story!




Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Freebie of the day: Prepare for the wearing o' the green!

Yep, it's almost that day again! The day when the entire population of the earth, it seems, decides to claim descent from one tiny little island.But who can blame us? It's so dang beautiful (and I will go there before I die! Yes yes and absolutely!) So to aid you in your celebratory preparations, today's freebie is a free "Lucky Charm" t-shirt iron-on available from i love it all (which is a wonderful crafts blog, by the way, with tons of cool ideas -- plus I love their slogan ;-)   Grab your freebie iron-on transfer here!

And hey, if you're in the mood for a rogue with a touch of the brogue, check out the yummy guitar-playing songwriter Sean O'Shaughnessy in Sex and the Single Werewolf, the first story in the Shifter Sisters collection! (Which contains all three Shifter Sister novellas in one ebook.) Man, I haven't thought about Sean in a while.... Mmmmm.....  Yeah....  *happy sigh*....

Wait, what was I saying? Oh yeah, grab it here!

No comments: